My Hobby


My Hobby
Introduction: - Man is not a machine. So he has to take shelter to some hobby or the other. Hobby is pleasant pastime. It washes away the monotony and gives fresh energy. It is the best use of leisure. It gives mental recreation too.


My Hobby:- There are many kinds of hobby e.g. singing, dancing, photography, painting, stamp collecting, gardening, hunting, swimming and playing cricket, chess, hockey etc. I have taken up playing cricket as my hobby. I have included a taste for playing cricket since my childhood. I am very much interested in playing cricket. I have visited many cricket playground situated in big cities.
How I enjoy: - My hobby is playing cricket. The playground is a very beautiful place. I enjoy the playing cricket with my friends. I saw a match played on the ground between my school and Mohana School. There was a black board on which runs were being written by one of the boys. Our team won the toss and the game began. Some boys gave many boundaries hits. Our team got good score Now the Mohana team began to play. They were good players. In spite of our good bowling, they made runs after runs.As a result we had won the cricket match only by two runs. There was a great joy and cheer. The players were given refreshment and we returned home talking and laughing.


Advantage:- Playing cricket helps to maintain good health. We reduce the fat of body by playing cricket and control our body weight. When our entire school students take part in playing cricket, they will become healthy and active.


Conclusion:- My hobby is not expensive. I do not spend much on it. Other hobbies like photography etc. are quite expensive. My parents take delight in playing cricket in the playground. Playing cricket is a good exercise also. It keeps my body and mind fit

No comments

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.